7.02.2010

random thoughts on repeat...

my job can't sustain my vices
(shopping, eating out, and generally pampering myself).
lifestyle change or change of job?
 (good thing i don't have a credit card...
or else i'll end up like that becky chick in confessions of a shoppaholic)

oooohhhheeeemmmmggggeeee....
12 months to pay pa diay to ang akong 5 thousand pesos loan sa co-op???
and it's still my 3rd month...ka dugay ma impass uy...

i will exercise. i will exercise. i will exercise.
sooooooon...

annnnnnnnnd...
i will take my IELTS review more seriously...
my friend asked my why i'm so worried about the exam since she knows 
i'm a writer and somewhat a good speaker with excellent command of the english language...
getting a band score below 7...am scared of that...
and i lack money...
the freaking exam costs about 9 thousand...
that's a whole lot of clothes, shoes, bags and earrings i could buy ya know...
and an endless supply of coffee, m&ms and banana slush...

speaking of coffee...
hmmmmmm...
i should make myself a cup just about now...



No comments:

Post a Comment