5.20.2010

world's worst bakasyonista...

i have nothing to boast about.
my 4 day vacation was spent:

1. honing my domestic skills 
(cleaning, washing dishes, cooking chicken, acting as referee to two brats that cannot get along),

2. inventing excuses to get out of the house
(day 1: i'm gonna go to the mall to buy shorts
day 2: i'm gonna go to the mall and return the shorts i bought yesterday...
yes, i am really imaginative)

3. spending 2 thousand pesos on worthless junk

i am the world's worst "bakasyonista"...
can anyone shout LOSER louder cause i just can't hear you...

thank god for previously planned meet ups with college friends.
despite unexpected deaths (loise's uncle...may he rest in peace) 
and resort reservation problems, 
we managed to get together for some clean fun
(unbelievable, nang laag mi nga walay muni!!!).
instead of going to bantayan (my sole purpose for requesting my vacation leave),
we saw a movie and had dinner instead.
yeah, major downgrade, i know. 
but we still had fun.




anywhoooooooo...
my duty shoes are now sparkly clean 
(i can be the new model for surf's ad...la la la la la la...),
my room now dust minimized (but still not dust free),
my wallet and bank account thousands of pesos lighter.
 i am still not re-energized.
i blame the major cleaning for that.

to prepare myself for duty, i refilled my trodat with ink, 
had my nails clipped short and filed
and as  a treat, i bought myself the glazed choco donuts i've been craving for from starbucks
welcome back work slave...
i am so not excited...
well, except for payday, which happens to be today...
woohoo...
i love earning back the moolah i lost over my days of depression...

vacation leave ends now... =(


*off topic: i love my slutty nails.... =)

* my pictures are totally unrelated to my frustrated ramblings...

3 comments:

  1. yeah your photos are so unrelated to your ramblings but I LOVE YOUR POSTS! :) we are just like that, so random! haha muah muah! so happy to see you the other day diay!!! :) same pa ba imu num. textan tika lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same number sa sun...msg me if wala kay sun nako...hahaha but i think naa... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my ex-landlord used to call that kinda red 'burikat red'... ;() but then again, he calls everything i wear burkat pink, burikat blue.. hahahaha i was a good sport then ;() lovely blog you got here

    xoxo,
    v

    ReplyDelete